Friday 26 April 2013

Marshall's for the new burger lover

I knew I was a bit outdated for updating this post, because for Penangites (Peoples who stay at Penang, Malaysia) we all know this well-known delicious burger. It had been in famous and must go list for quite long time ago. Okay I actually went twice already, reason I visited for the second time is exactly for the yummylicious burger.


Gwiyomi VS Psy"Gentlemen", vote by donate your money to the bottle you choose. It located right in front of the counter.

Guess what when I went, it was fulled house. Totally no seat for us. Luckily we are so lucky that when we order, there are a few peoples that sit on one table who left just right when we order. *Fingerscrossworks* We din't manage to order more because my girl was quite full before she went, so I am sharing with her. For your information, Marshall's is actually famous because of its signature pork burger. Is a must try burger when you go.

My date of the night

My man of the night

Food of the night

It contains of Bacon and also chicken *sorry i forgot its name*

Close up view 



Address:
124-C, Jalan Burma, George Town, Penang
Operation Hour:
 Tue-Thur, 5pm-11pm; 
Fri-Sun, 5pm-12midnight; 
Closed on Mon
Tel: 
+604 229 9124

No comments:

Post a Comment