Thursday 8 August 2013

Chelsea Chelsea !!

So in my previous post i had promise to do a write up on Chelsea vs Malaysia XI, it was happening in Kuala Lumpur, Stadium Shah Alam on 21 July 2013. IT IS HAPPENING !!!! As i did mentioned before i am Torres Die Hard fans, so i would not want to miss out the chance to go for a match since i cant go to Chelsea, England YET. I bought my ticket at Adidas outlet, is was very sad to say that i was late because i actually want a better view for the seat. So is okay i got my seat just behind the goal, *pretty sad la*. At first i bought 4 tickets for me, sister, my friend and my boyfie, but at last only me and my sister went. My friend and boyfie have another task to complete, is okay i am sure we have the chance to go together next time.














So sorry for some blurry pictures, because when i try to zoom in it will certainly become blur. (Blame on the low quality of camera) *will fix it by saving money to buy good quality camera, give me some times ok* So that's the end for my Chelsea post, hope u guys do enjoy with my blurry pictures. haha Oh yea and the overall result is Chelsea 4 - Malaysia XI 1. Not bad Not bad, keep going. Dont give up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment