Sunday 10 November 2013

Brew Thirty Two Coffee House



I want all please ;)

Somehow i felt they looks alike. hahah

Signature Wall Art of the cafe

Brew Thirty Two signature spaghetti 


Chicken burger


My boyfie never saw such huge burger before. lol

Very cute Hot Latte


Caramel Machiatto

I went this cafe twice, once was in a rush. Never got the chance to take nice pictures, and i left some good feedback towards this cafe. So i decided to visit again on My beloved sister's bday, just hope to create some great childhood memory for her. (Well i hope i did) 

Overall the feedback is good, love their environment and everything. Serve good foods and service in an affordable price range. Well one thing that not satisfy me was their coffee, was a bit too tasteless. *personal view* But it is a really nice place to chill and gather around. 

Happy 16th 

Looks like being force hor. Haih

Thanks the boyfie as well. Happy Sweet 16th 

And yea my sister do have a blogspot as well, dont forget to check her out @ Mayfern 

No comments:

Post a Comment