Thursday 14 February 2013

OOCNY

Outfit of Chinese New Year ~ I probably get all my new year clothes from BKK.. but girls just cant get enough with the hauls they have, so I do get some from Penang as well.
Ignore the Chor 1 outfit cause on Chor 1 means the first day of Chinese New Year, my family beliefs that we cannot go out to get our ang pow (red packet), because for Mr.Goh (My daddy) he stated that Chor 1 is for family gathering in home. So everyone getting excited for Chor 1 but not my family T.T... 


First two ang pow from Mr.Goh and Mrs.Goh 

I still remember how Mrs.Goh treat me and my sis last Chinese New Year, she hang up about 5 ang pows outside our room with different amount of money in each packet which is Rm5, Rm10, Rm20, Rm50 and Rm100. And we could only pick 1 from the 5 ang pow with full of gan cheongness (nervous).. Me and my sis smell and touch each ang pow just to get the greater amount... lol Could u imagine the situation?? So @@ but yet so fun lo for me la. hehe.. But this year Mrs.Goh cancel this game and i felt glad but a bit sad la, never mind maybe after i got child, i can play this with them *imagination*
Okay then let's move on to Chor 2 means the second day of CNY (Chinese New Year) 

Top from Forever 21 (Rm20), Bottom from BKK (Rm14)



Earing from BKK (Rm1)

So my whole outfit for Chor 2 is about not more than Rm50. lol Love my red bottom to the max but a bit tight for me, maybe i gained weight. *Self-comfort*. I went relatives house to get ang pow on Chor 2, and also gambling but most of the time i was eating new year biscuit, cookies and taking care of my cousin's children. I am such a great 阿姨(Aunty)
Chor 3 the third day of CNY ~ Chinese New Year last for 15 days but of course I dont celebrate and wear nicely for the 15 days la. Is just the first few days only i doll up myself 

Top from BKK (Rm10), Bottom from Cotton On (Rm45)
Went for Advance Lou Sang at Sakae Sushi with my sweetheart 
Lou Sang with Salmon is so modern nowadays 

That's all for my CNY part, was hoping to wear Cheong Sam (chinese traditional custome for ladies) every single year, but it always failed cause Mrs.Goh totally disagree with this idea, probably is the reason of I will end up wearing once only the Cheong Sam. Was kinda right also la... ok looo 
Lastly I would like to wish u guy Gong Xi Fa Cai .. HUAT AHH

No comments:

Post a Comment