Friday 15 February 2013

We Day

Happy Valentine's Day and Happy Thursday. lol I am not offending for those who is single nah, I am just wishing and was hoping u guys to cheer up your Thursday. My valentine's day goes as simple as nice as I wish. Was not hoping to got any expected present, cause boyfie never asked what i want ... I celebrate my V's Day in advance due to the busyness of someone and also some logical reason stated that V's Day will be fully booked and very crowned. So ok lo, celebrate in advance lo better than none right. And i gave my presie to him in advance also. hehe

Esprit and Diesel Tee
My boyfie very kiam siap (selfish) one, he rarely buy nice clothes for himself, so i have to take this responsible lo. 



Eat like a boss 
Was so sad that we could not try the dessert because they don't serve dessert on CNY. wtf



I went once before but not the outlet here, was quite satisfied with it la. But since the boyfie love the food and environment so much. So we came for once more. Because last time was with different people, so this time it makes and captured down our memory here. too sweet to handle
My valentine 
Aiyerrr 

Hope to go through every single valentine w Euuuu 

I would like to thanks the waiter of Little Cottage Mr.Alan for being so caring and serve us so well. Love your service to the max... Next time I would prefer you to hand the flower for me by yourself but not i got the flower from the waiter okay. haha please jot it down 
So that's my part for my V's Day, what about yours??

No comments:

Post a Comment