Monday 9 September 2013

Cafetorial

Before i head down to my birthday post, i would first blog about three cafe i went to celebrate my birthday with my loves one. It would be Victoria Rossa cafe, Miam Miam and The Twelve Cup.

Victoria Rossa English Tea Room

I celebrate my advance bday with my dear friend, she will soon be in blogging also. We always love to cheer and have some minor gossip, talk heart and whatsoever in cafe just because we love High-Tea. YAY!!! I still remember last year we went to Suffolk House to celebrate my bday. haha so fast i am 20 now, and it is gona be 21 soon. My birthday and her birthday are quite close i mean like about few weeks differents, so we celebrate her post and my pre birthday at Victoria Rossa Cafe.






This is extremely good!!! The cream is hand-made

Please excuse my pale face




We were matching our clothes with the theme of red and i think i was kinda fail. *will work hard on our next outing*

The food and service was good, but the price seems to be a bit expensive maybe because due to their afford of hand-made. Recommend to visit for those who loves High-Tea because the environment is real amaze. 

Victoria Rossa English Tea Room
No 33, Jalan Irrawaddi, 10050, Penang. (Near Harvest Inn, beside one chinese temple)
Operating hour: 11.00a.m-10.00p.m (Close on Tuesday)

Miam Miam

Another High-Tea recommended spot, Miam Miam is a new must-go-hightea-famous-cafe. lol Because i saw many of my friends and some you know famous-must-follow-people in insta recommend it as well. It is actually located at Paragon (beside bens). Me and my friends always celebrate our bday no matter how minor would it be. And this year bday was kinda near to my final exam, i was once thinking of doing house party but i think is much more better to save my money for my upcoming trip so i cancelled this idea and celebrate my bday with simple and warm ways. 

From Left: Huihui, Fish, Me (having a bad hair day) and Jeslin

Huihui's Matcha Parfait
(Confirm those greentea lover will love it much)

Fish's Classic Vanilla Souffle
(Signature dessert)

Jeslin's Fonadant Au Chocolate with Softee
(the brownie taste very well)

Mine Chocolate & Banana Souffle Pancake
(Look at the Herskey's chocolate placement sounds so wrong but it really taste good)


Love ya all 

所谓女人永远有第二个胃给甜品

Overall i love the service and foods damn much, wanted to go back for their main course next time. The price are quite pricey as well but i think it is worth to spend it on a good dessert. Do check out Fish for the dessert's details, i actually forgot all the dessert's name so i steal it from fish's blogspot. Sowieee

Miam Miam @Paragon
Operating hour: 12.00p.m-10.00p.m

The Twelve Cup

Ahhaaaa there goes my last intro on cafe which is The Twelve Cup where it signature is Crepe Cake. Last time we have to travel to Melaka to get crepe cake but now you can just go to The Twelve Cup to enjoy different flavors of crepe cake as you wish. I went with my boyfie just right on my bday after a celebration with classmate and a movie with him. Because was quite starving for dessert so i beg him to bring me there to satisfy my wish. haha 









I dont know why my boyfie got this steamest face from.. probably was too tired because was busy preparing for my bday surprise. Oh yea not to forgot to mention that my boyfie actually did my *Classmate appear in sudden surprise* for me, haha was kinda failed but i do appreciate ok. Love u lots. The crepe cake me and my boyfie ordered was mine is Green Tea flavor, and the boyfie got his vanilla something. For me the crepe cake is soso, i dont think it worth the price (Sorry to say that)... Cause it is quite pricey huh. So i guess that's the end for my cafetorial post, hope it helps you guys a little. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment