Wednesday 11 September 2013

Getaway

A very very short update on my getaway to Bangkok, still thinking should i blog about my whole journey in Bangkok but it may takes a lot of time and it doesn't sounds interesting thou because my daily activity at Bkk would be shopping shopping and shopping. haha *girlsbeinggilrs* But if i am in the mood i mean if i would blog about my hauls from Bkk, surely it takes time but i believe a good post takes more time than that. Ohh if you want to ask me anything i mean every single thing in Bkk, i would answer it one by one if like i know right. I mean most of friend who is planning to go will always ask me to provide or recommend some must-go-visit places in Bkk. Although i might not know the answer but i might help a little, i dont mind sharing things ok.

Sorry for being so teasing. haha

See yea soon. Buhbye

No comments:

Post a Comment