Tuesday 17 September 2013

Sweet Escape ✈ BKK (Part 1)

Like finally i have some own sweet time to blog about my sweet escape. lol Oh yea not to forgot to mention that I'm finally GRADUATE for my Diploma, convo will be on November if is not mistaken. Happy girl is literally happy now. Okok got back to topic, as if u did noticed i went to Bangkok last year with my friends too. But this year gona be slightly different because it is my sweet escape happily feeling sweet all the way. I decided to blog about this mainly because most of my friends will be going too, so many of them asked question such as where i stay, which transportation i prefer, which recommended place. I swear i received like a lots from my fb inbox, my wechat, whatsapp and etc... but i do enjoy a lot on sharing story that i could tell for 204935838 times.

Transportation

Van from Penang to Hatyai, Flight from Hatyai to Bangkok
This year i went with van to Hatyai first cause last year i went with train, and this year i prefer to try something new indeed. I first went to buy my van tix at Crystal motel or something just a few shop beside The mugshot , it cost me Rm30 per person and it tooks about 4 hours to reach Hatyai from Penang. And dont worry the driver will fetch you to the destination u want at Hatyai without charging any extra fees. I booked my flight from Hatyai to Bangkok since June, and the price is like Rm80++. Affordable la... Airasia of course.. haha.

Train from Bangkok to Penang
Train from Bangkok to Butterworth, Penang tooks 23 hours, yes no doubt u get to sleep inside the train.. Trust me it is fun. You can get your tix at Hua Lamphong railway station at Bangkok at 2,300 thai batt for two person.

BTS- Bangkok Train Station
Is a really convenience transport you can get at Bangkok, especially to shopping mall. The cost is affordable at least you dont get to stuck in traffic jam so for me i think is quite worth for it. Operation time from 6.00a.m-12.00a.m midnight. ( go and grab one bts map at bts station if possible)

Siam Paragon

Take BTS Sukhumvit line that near to your hotel to Siam station.

Central World, Platinum Fashion Mall
Take BTS Sukhumvit line to Siam station then walk straight from Siam Paragon until you could see Central World then turn into Central World and walk straight then you can reach Platinum Fashion Mall. It takes about 15 minutes to reach. 

Terminal 21


Take BTS Sukhumvit line to Asok station.

Asiatique
Take BTS Sukhumvit line to Siam station then change to BTS silom line to Saphan Taksin and go to Exit 2 then get a free shuttle boat to Asiatique. Easy as drink water... lol Shuttle boat will reach once in 15 minutes, and its operation time is from 8a.m-11.30p.m. 


Meter Taxi
Please please please take taxi with meter but not with taxi that the driver offer a price for you. Do remember okay, cause even the thai citizen remind me so. Taxi meter will start with 35 batt which means Rm3.50++ here.


So stay tune for my next post about accommodation and recommended place to go in BKK.

No comments:

Post a Comment